Transfer Files to Other Project Team Members
Perform the following steps to create a file transfer.
To transfer files from Info Exchange
2. Select Send Files to open the Send
a File Transfer page, shown here:
3. Enter a subject for the transfer in the Subject field.
4. Select To and/or CC to open the Select Project Team Members as Recipients dialog box. Mark the checkboxes of the team members you want to send the transfer to, then select OK.
5. Enter a detailed message in the Remarks field.
6. Choose a daily reminder option:
● Mark the checkbox Send notification to me to have Info Exchange send you a notification if the recipient has not downloaded the submittal.
● Mark the checkbox Send notification to recipients on to have Info Exchange send a notification to the recipients if the recipients have not downloaded the submittal by the date indicated.
Reminders to internal project team members are sent daily per project. Reminders to external project team members are sent once. For example, if an external project team member has not downloaded a file transfer, and reminders are set for that file transfer, the external project team member will get only one reminder, on the reminder date.
Safari users: By default, the Safari browser blocks the Calendar Control. To run this control, either select Edit and clear Block Pop-up Windows, or press Ctrl+Shift+K.
7. Select Add Files to add files to the transfer. Alternately, you can drag and drop files to the Drag-and-Drop Files Here box in the Files section of the page.
If you are sending a drawing file that contains external references, you must include the externally referenced files along with the original drawing.
8. Select Send Files to send the file transfer via Info Exchange.
Table of Contents
Search (English only)