Enable Cookies in Your Browser
Perform the following steps to enable cookies in your browser.
If cookies are disabled in your browser, pages in Info Exchange will not display properly.
To enable cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10 and 11
1. Select Tools> Internet Options.
2. Select the Privacy tab.
3. Under Settings, move the slider to the bottom to allow all cookies, then select OK.
If allowing all cookies poses difficulties for your existing security scheme, you can use a higher level of security on the slider combined with allowing cookies for the Info Exchange website:
1. Select the Privacy tab, and then move the slider to a position between the top and bottom so you are not blocking or allowing all cookies.
2. Select Sites.
3. In the Address of Website box, type the Info Exchange website address. Select Allow.
4. Select OK when finished.
To enable cookies in Firefox
1. Click in the browser toolbar.
2. Select Options > Privacy.
3. In the Firefox Will section, select Use Custom Settings for History from the drop-down list.
4. Mark the checkbox labeled Accept Cookies from Sites to enable cookies.
5. Select how long cookies are stored. The following option is recommended:
● Keep Until: They Expire - Each cookie is removed when it reaches its expiration date, which is set by the site that sent the cookie.
For additional information on the options available, please refer to Firefox help.
6. Select OK when finished.
To enable cookies in Chrome
1. Select on the browser toolbar.
2. Select Settings.
3. Select Show Advanced Settings at the bottom of the Settings list.
4. Select Content Settings in the Privacy section.
5. Select Allow Local Data to be Set (Recommended) in the Cookies section.
6. Select Done when finished.
To enable cookies in Safari
1. Select Action menu > Preferences, then select Privacy. (The Action menu is near the upper-right corner of the Safari window, and looks like a gear.)
2. In the Block cookies section, specify if and when Safari should accept cookies from websites. To see an explanation of the options, see Safari help.
3. Close the Privacy dialog box to save the changes.
Table of Contents
Search (English only)