Send a Change Order Proposal
To send a change order proposal from Info Exchange
2. Select Send Change Order Proposal to open
the Send Change
Order Proposal page, shown here:
3. Enter the Sender ID and Subject for the change order proposal.
4. Select To and/or CC to open the Select Project Team Members as Recipients dialog box and select team members as needed.
5. Select an action for the change order proposal from the Action drop-down.
6. Enter a detailed message in the Remarks field.
7. Choose a daily reminder option:
● Mark the checkbox Send notification to me to have Info Exchange send you a notification if the recipient has not downloaded the change order proposal.
● Mark the checkbox Send notification to recipients on to have Info Exchange send a notification to the recipients if the recipients have not downloaded the change order proposal by the date indicated.
Reminders to internal project team members are sent daily per project. Reminders to external project team members are sent once. For example, if an external project team member has not downloaded a file transfer, and reminders are set for that file transfer, the external project team member will get only one reminder, on the reminder date.
Safari users: By default, the Safari browser blocks the Calendar Control. To run this control, either click Edit and clear Block Pop-up Windows, or press Ctrl+Shift+K.
8. Select Add Files to add files to the change order proposal. Alternately, you can drag and drop files to the Drag-and-Drop Files Here box in the Files section of the page.
If you are sending a drawing file that contains external references, you must include the externally referenced files along with the original drawing.
9. Select Send Change Order Proposal to transfer the change order proposal to the Info Exchange Server. Project Center sends an email message to the selected project team members containing a link to the change order proposal. The change order proposal is logged in the Open Items and Pending Items categories of the My Change Order Proposal Actions log and the File Transfer Log (if files were included).
Table of Contents
Search (English only)