Send an RFI
To send an RFI from Info Exchange
2. Click Send RFI to open the Send RFI page, shown here:
3. Enter an ID and subject for the submittal in the Sender ID and Subject fields.
4. Click To and/or CC to open the Select Project Team Members as Recipients dialog box. Mark the checkboxes of the team members you want to send the submittal to, then click OK.
5. Select an Action from the drop-down list.
6. Enter the RFI question in the Question field.
7. Enter any suggestions in the Suggestion field.
8. Choose a daily reminder option:
● Mark the checkbox Send notification to me to have Info Exchange send you a notification if the recipient has not downloaded the RFI.
● Mark the checkbox Send notification to recipients on to have Info Exchange send a notification to the recipients if the recipients have not downloaded the RFI by the date indicated.
Reminders to internal project team members are sent daily per project. Reminders to external project team members are sent once. For example, if an external project team member has not downloaded a file transfer, and reminders are set for that file transfer, the external project team member will get only one reminder, on the reminder date.
Safari users: By default, the Safari browser blocks the Calendar Control. To run this control, either click Edit and clear Block Pop-up Windows, or press Ctrl+Shift+K.
9. Click Add Files to add files to the RFI. Alternately, you can drag and drop files to the Drag-and-Drop Files Here box in the Files section of the page.
If you are sending a drawing file that contains external references, you must include the externally referenced files along with the original drawing.
10. Click Send RFI to send the RFI via Info Exchange.
Table of Contents
Search (English only)