Send a File Transfer page
Use this page to transfer files via Info Exchange to internal and external Project Center project team members for the current project.
Send a File Transfer
Enter a subject for the file transfer.
The recipient of the file transfer. Select the drop-down arrow to open the Select Project Team Members as Recipients dialog box.
Any additional recipients of the file transfer. Select the drop-down arrow to open the Select Project Team Members as Recipients dialog box.
Enter any remarks for the file transfer.
Set the reminder options to notify recipients if they have not downloaded the transmittal associated with the item. Mark the appropriate checkboxes to have the reminder sent to you, to the recipients, or to both. Once you select an option, you can select the date when the reminder will be sent. If neither checkbox is selected, no reminders are sent.
Reminders to internal project team members are sent daily per project. Reminders to external project team members are sent once. For example, if an external project team member has not downloaded a file transfer, and reminders are set for that file transfer, the external project team member will get only one reminder, on the reminder date.
Use this area to add files to the item.
Select to open the Choose File to Upload dialog box and select files to transfer.
Remove All Files
Select to remove all files from the transfer.
Drag-and-Drop Files Here
Drag and drop files from Windows to this box to add them to the transfer.
Select to send the file transfer. The following events occur:
● An email message containing download information about the file transfer is sent to the recipients. They can then select the link and download the transfer from Info Exchange.
● The transfer is logged in the File Transfers Log.
● The transfer is posted to the All Incoming category of the Info Exchange activity center in Project Center.
To access this page
You can access this page in the following ways:
● From the menu bar, select Send > Files.
● Select Send Files in the File Transfers log.
Table of Contents
Search (English only)