File in Action Items > Actions
Click File in Action Items > Actions to choose an action to perform on the action item associated with the selected email itemSupported email items include email messages, tasks, posts, appointment/meetings, contacts, distribution lists, journal items, meeting requests, and reports..
The Actions menu is only enabled when the selected message has already been filed and has a tagA tag is a text identifier that Project Center appends to an Outlook item's Subject line to indicate which Project Center project and item the Outlook item is linked to. Do not edit or remove it.
The tag will look similar to the following example: ActionItem:00004:lCSPU appended to it.
● Choose View to open the Action Item form to display the contents and the history of the selected action item.
● Choose Modify to open the Modify Action Item dialog box to edit the action item.
● Choose Select in Project Center to open the Action Items activity center and highlight the action item.
● Choose File and Modify to open the Modify Action Item dialog box to file the Outlook item to the action item's Email Log and open the Modify Action Item dialog box to edit the action item.
● Choose File in Project to open the File in Project dialog box to file the Outlook item to a new project and/or new project item. The Outlook item will not be linked to the original action item.
Table of Contents
Search (English only)