Add a Revision to a Record Document
Perform the following steps to add a revision to a record document to track a drawing.
You must be a Document Controller to perform this task.
To add a revision to a record document
3. Enter a value in the Revision ID field if you want to use something other than the generated ID.
4. Locate and select the revised file in the Filename field by clicking the button.
5. Enter a description of the revision in the Description field.
6. Select the revision's state in the State field.
7. Click OK. The revision information is added to the list of revisions for the record document.
Table of Contents
Search (English only)