Add a Submittal Action
Perform the following steps to add a new submittal action. Users can then select the action from the Action drop-down lists of submittal dialog boxes.
You must be a Project Center administrator to perform this procedure.
To create a new submittal action
1. If you are not already there, open the Project Center Administration activity center (shown below) by clicking Project Center Administration from the Tasks panel of the My Project Center activity center, or from the Activities list.
2. Click the Keywords tab.
3. From the Keyword list, select Global UAC Submittal Action List as shown here:
4. Click Modify to open the Project Keyword List dialog box, then click Add to open the Add Project Keyword dialog box (shown above).
5. Enter the new action in the Name field and a description in the Description field.
6. Select the type for the new action from the Type drop-down list, then click OK. Click OK again.
7. Click Save Changes to save the changes to the Project Center database. The action is now available to be assigned to any submittal.
Table of Contents
Search (English only)