Export Results from an Indexing Administration Query
Perform the following steps to export the results from an indexing administration query to a .CSV file that you can open in a spreadsheet.
You must be a Project Center administrator to perform this procedure.
To export the results of a query
1. If you are not already there, open the Project Center Administration activity center (shown below) by clicking Project Center Administration from the Tasks panel of the My Project Center activity center, or from the Activities list.
2. Click the Servers tab, select the server you wish to access, then click the Search Query tab, as shown here:
3. Select the Search Type from the drop-down list, mark the checkboxes of the scopes to search, enter the Search Phrase, then click Submit Search Query, as shown in the example above.
4. After the results are returned, select the search results you want to export by using the Shift key to select multiple items. Right-click on the items and select Export Selected Results, as shown here:
5. In the Export Results to a CSV File dialog box, select the location in which to store the .CSV file. Enter a name for it, and click Save. All values for the items selected and the columns shown will be exported to the .CSV file. You can then open the .CSV file in a spreadsheet.
Table of Contents
Search (English only)