Shared Folders Quick Reference Guide
Shared folders create online spaces where internal and external team members can access and share project files.
Click here to download a PDF of the reference guide.
Architects, engineers, construction professionals, and owners.
● Share project files in a single space.
● Track project team member access of project files.
1. Select the folder you want to share in the Project Files activity center.
3. Select the project team members you want to share the folder with in the To: field.
4. Make sure Synchronize Contents appears in the Next Action field and click OK.
5. Click OK in the Transfer to Info Exchange Options dialog box to share the folder.
6. The folder icon updates to show that it has been shared.
For additional details, please see Publish Project Folders and Document Sets to Info Exchange Workflow Example (Shared Folders) in Project Center help.
Table of Contents
Search (English only)