Project Publisher Overview
Project Publisher enables you to package selected project documents to archive a project at defined milestones as well as publish a project (also known as project closeout or handover) to your clients at the end of the project. It enables you to select the information you’d like to publish (including record documents, submittals, change orders, and other project items), set the appearance of the information, and then publish the results as .PDF or .HTML files to an optical disk or network folder.
After publishing a project, you’ll have access to:
● A document made up of a title page and a table of contents, which acts as a directory to the information;
● Documentation files about the construction, operations, or maintenance of the building;
● A log of the final record documents, submittals, RFIs, change orders, etc. for the project along with associated files.
You can publish the following types of project data:
Contract Management items include the final sent transmittal record copy files and can include the original received record copies as well.
All of the templates in the following list must be present in the templates folder on the Project Center Server, whether you use the default Project Center templates folder or your own modified versions of these templates in another system folder. None of the templates can be missing.
● Change Order ProposalsLogView.docx
● Change OrdersLogView.docs
● Construction Change Directives.docx
● Cost CodesLogView.docx
● Daily ReportsLogView.docx
● Field NotesLogView.docx
● Heading1.docx - template for the title bar in the templates
● ProjectPublisherTitlePage.docx - title page
● ProjectPublisherTOC.docx - table of contents page
● Proposal RequestsLogView.docx
● RecordDocumentByIssueLogView.docx - record documents (Document Control) grouped by issue
● RecordDocumentLogView.docx - record documents (Document Control)
● RecordDocumentLogViewByPurpose.docx - record documents (Document Control) grouped by purpose
● Site VisitsLogview.docx
● Supplemental InstructionsLogView.docx
If you do not see the Project Publisher option, add it using the Edit Project Home Contents dialog box.
Table of Contents
Search (English only)